Monday, August 9, 2010

TODAY WAS MY FIRST DAY OF WORK!!

I am working at Starbucks now and its looking like its going to be awesome! Hello early morning shifts at..5AM.. AHhh! But- the job is well worth it, there are a lot of perks and Starbucks is an awesome company! Everybody seems REALLY nice and it really does look like its going to be fun! So what else is new?

Well.. a couple days ago we celebrated good friend Seth's birthday at Amicis Pizza.. So good! I looovee getting together with all our friends like that! It's times like that when you can laugh with friends that you realize how truly blessed you (we) are. :)

Saturday night was a big night for Body Electric (Tony's band). They played with one of our favorite bands growing up The ataries! It was so fun to sing along with them. .... here in this diary... I write you visions of my summer... la la la :) Good times! Here's the video if you want to see it :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQabOu_nl8s Thanks to Vinnie Langdon for creating this awesome video I can't wait to see it on the VinnieLangdon Show on the vacaville channel! I'm so proud of Tony!

Speaking of which, the new madden is out tonight at midnight so- of course hubby is meeting up with good pall Erick and waiting in line at Gamestop! So the girls are coming over for a little girl time. We're going to do facials! Thanks to Natalie and her super cosmetology skills! The girls+ movie+ treats+ facials = WAYFUNTIME!


<3 H

3 comments:

Stacey Horton said...

If you lived by me, you would see me about every single day, and if it's a bad day, maybe twice. haha they all know me at the starbucks here! i love that place!! and im sure you will love it tooo!

Collette Mae said...

It is about TIME you get back on here. I'm excited :) Blogging is way more fun when you're married!

natalie said...

Yay for facials!