Sunday, September 26, 2010

BusyBusyBUSY!

     Yesterday I was able to attend the Relief Society Dinner and Broadcast with Amy. It was SOOOOO great!! I felt my spiritual cup overflow as Julie B. Beck spoke.  President Monson was in rare form last night! I was laughing and crying and crying and laughing.. wow.  I feel so great. There are so many things I feel inspired to work on... I want to be my best self!
FALL!
     On another note, I couldn't wait any longer to decorate the apartment for fall but this weather is ruining all my autumn excitement! I even bought pumpkins but its like a million degrees outside UGH.



     Even though the weather is anti-fall football season is still here!!! Poor hubby is oober depressed because our 9ers are like 0-3 or something.  He just mopes around after they loose.. its so sad. Last week we had everyone over to watch the game,( which was a GREAT game  even though we lost) .
video








     Oh! Last Tuesday we got to go to the temple! It was reaaaallllllyyy nice and I am making a mental note to get us there more often.  Today we went to baby Hyrum ( our new little nephew) 's baby blessing at the Alamo Chapel.  He is SO TINY!! :)  Anyway, a lady came up to us and was like " Were you guys at the Sac Temple on Tuesday?" We said yes and she was all " I recognised  your husbands hair!! Lol.

Sacramento Temple 

Baby Hyrum!!

This week is going to be an especially busy week as we are getting ready to do a little traveling on Thursday. We are going to Utah for GC, Tony's mission reunion, to see family and to see my old roommates! I'm SO excited!! We leave Thursday morning at 6 am out of Sac airport and return Monday night.  I can't wait!!!!!  We probably won't write for a while, so until then, have a  super week everyone!!


<3H

1 comment:

ANDREA said...

Wow Heather! Looks like you guys are having a great time. I wish I could have gone to the Relief Society Broadcast. It's so hard when Sean works nights and I have no one to watch Owen. Oh well, I'll have to read up on it. I am jealous that you are going to Utah for GC!!! I've always wanted to do that. I hope you guys have a great time...I'm sure you will. I can't wait to hear of the updates! You have a super week too!