Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fall is almost here!

Tony and I  both LOVE the holiday season which is slowly  but surely approaching. Woo Hoo! I was at the dollar store the other day which already has not only Halloween and fall stuff but CHRISTMAS stuff too! YES!!!
So this week was a great week.   I am beginning to get used to and actually enjoy waking up at the crack of dawn (literally) for work every morning. The sun is just beginning to rise and it is such a beautiful sight.  Just a small reminder of the beauty of this earth and the blessings upon it.  We have so much to be grateful for and so much to look forward to!   Graduating college, careers, our first house, our first child, our first puppy, lol :) Last Tuesday hubby and I had the day off and went out on a date! We went to Old Sacramento and shopped around and went out to eat.  That place is so cool.  My mom and dad actually just went on an underground tour of Old Sac, which I heard was pretty interesting.  Maybe next time we'll have to do that!


I think I could be a big hat kind of person..

Downtown Old Sac


Hubby in action!
Today was a perfect and (well needed might I add) lazy Sunday.  Hubby and I slept in ( YAY!) and basically vegged all day. Also- I just want to publicly announce that Tony makes the best homemade salsa I have ever had. Its just SO GOOD!!  Onions, cilantro, tomatoes, jalapenos, yuuuuuumyy! It's definitely his best talent. lol jk. 


Lazy Sunday!

Oh! Last night I got to babysit Lily and Berke! The two little girls I used to nanny for!  I was so excited all day to see them. I have missed them! I came home with lots of gift including a homemade pot holder for our kitchen and some beautiful artwork for our home. Thank you girls!

Well Its bed time for me- I have to wake up at 4:30 tomorrow morning!

XOXO
H.


4 comments:

Julie said...

Heather,
It is wonderful to hear you are doing well. You are so cute! I love reading about your fun dates! Did I hear a baby on the way? haha j/k :-) I look forward to those firsts too and grateful for every day in between.

Mr&MrsRicker said...

HAHAHA julie.. baby.. your funny :)

Hey I hear Seth is going to be playing with the band again for a while?! YAY!! Im so excited!!

ANDREA said...

Heather, I love your post! I work down the street from Old Sac, we should have lunch next time you're here. :) I'm glad to here you're doing so well. What is this that Julie mentioned about a baby?! lol. Hopefully we'll see you guys again soon.

Mr&MrsRicker said...

Andrea you're so nice! We hardly are in Old sac but lets go to lunch soon anyways! We could meet in Vacaville!