Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Utah!

Conference was SOOOOOooOoOoo great, right?!

We had so much fun in Utah.  Evenwakingupat3AM =[
But seriously- Conference was awesome. The spirit in that conference center when President Monson first walks in.. unbelievable. We both learned tons!

Also... We got to go to Tony's mission reunion [Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Mission] It was sooo fun to finally put a personality with a face. I got to meet Boren, Hamilton, Smith, Zetner, Sister Campbell and her girls, and a few others! Those boys are crazy when they get together- I can only imagine what it must have been like on the mish...;)

I got to see Brianna, Collette and Hannah!! ( And their hubbies) I miss them soo much!  Brianna is having a baby and I pretty much am SO excited for her. Its so crazy how fast life goes.  It seems like just yesterday we were all roommates, Tony was on a mission,  and none of us were married.. and now look at us!


Waiting to board the plane

<3

<3<3

General Conference


G 
Were excited to be on our way to Cafe Rio..

Temple Square

Tony, Hamilton, May

Boren!

THE sister Campbell!

Tony, Boren, Hills, Hamilton and Smith


Smith, Tony, Morrow,  Hamilton, Zetner, Keele, Maye

Our super awesome rental car that I didn't want to give back!

Tony on the plane ride home ;)
We got to do a session at the SLC temple, which is SOsosOSoSOSo pretty.. breath taking really. I love going to the temple it really allows you to count your blessings and see how fortunate we really are :)  Not to mention puts our lives into perspective- the Eternal perspective that is!

2 comments:

ANDREA said...

Wow Heather (and Tony)! Looks like you guys had a blast. Your pictures together at the temple are beautiful! Sean and I did a session in the SLC Temple before too...it is amazing. I'm so jealous you got to go to GC...I've never been, but one day I hope too. Thanks for sharing!

Collette Mae said...

Temple... eternal... general conference... girl you're so grown up! It was good to see you guys and finally meet Tony! Lame that we didn't take a picture all of us together, I don't know when that will happen again! Seriously I can't believe all that has happened so quickly... life is so crazy! :)