Wednesday, November 24, 2010

THANKSGIVING IS FINALLY HERE!!!!

Ya gotta love the holiday that is centered around eating, eating and MORE eating.  What are we excited for the most?  Tony says the stuffing. no doubt.  ..and the sweet potatoes..  Im excited for the dessert. MMmMmmMmm!!!! This is our first thanksgiving together! Although we have spent many thanksgivings with each other we have never been married.  I am very excited! We are starting the day at the Ricker home at about 10 am.  After we feast there, we will head over to my families thanksgiving dinner just in time for round two!  And I will be bringing our favorite- 
Chocolate satin pie!



So what are we thankful for??

Tony-
" I am grateful for my wife [ aww shucks ;)  ] My mother and father, my Heavenly father, the Savior and his example in all things and who I can look up to when I don't feel adequate.  My sisters; who, next to my wife, are the only women in the world. My brothers; for their examples of how to be men.  The gift of music and how it affects me and my life and.. my good friends, you know who you are :)
Me-
I am grateful for my family as well. My mom who has become my closest friend. I am grateful for the good health of all those around me that I love.  I am grateful for my hubby.  He is the best! Im grateful for the opportunity I have to finish school at Sac State! Im grateful for beauty of this earth and the little things in life that bring me so much joy.  I am grateful for my Heavenly Father and the church. 
And! I am grateful for the best neighbors ever.. Caleb and Ben, who are always here to kill spiders  :)
 

What are you thankful for?
 



No comments: