Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A day of ROMANCE ;)

Let me tell you why I love Valentines Day.  Its the one day I can get my wonderful husband to willing do all sorts of romantic gestures! ROMANCE ROMANCE ROMANCE! lol.  
We had a really nice time.  Tony had work all day and I had school all day so we celebrated in the evening. I came home first to find..the apartment.. CLEAN! HOORAY!  The dishes were done and everything in order. Already this was a great day.  After Tony came home we went out to eat and came home to watch a movie ( of MY choice! so of course a cheesy romantic one) We had candy, flowers, cards, balloons and even rose petals  ooo-la-la
...Except.. we both ended up falling asleep we were so tired! Tony actually fell asleep, water bottle in hand, and we both woke up at 3 AM with a soaking wet bed. lol. 

ALSO- I had no sugar this V-day.  Which.. actually wasn't hard!  Can you believe it?!  I am not craving sugar at all now and even noticed a decrease in my delicious carb addiction.  This is my third week sugar free, and I have to say, I feel a lot better. I don't feel as sluggish and have even lost a few lbs.  Maybe this no sugar thing isn't so bad after all? ;)

Here are a few pictures of  yesterday.

I lovelovelove flowers. Thanks hubby!

Its not a holiday with out treats, even if I can't eat them- I made sugar cookie bouquets!



~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~  <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 
THIS is Tony and I Valentines Day 2005..

Cute huh?

 Us  Valentines Day 2011



And we still have so many more to come :)
Hope everyone had a wonderful day!
Heather & Tony

1 comment:

Collette Mae said...

the whole no-sugar thing is awesome! mad props to you! i don't eat much junk food, maybe like one thing a day, but i'm not willing to give it up!!! lol why are you doing it may I ask?