Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2011 [so far]

Since I have a moment in between classes today I thought I'd take a moment to blog.  Life has been so hectic these past couple of weeks with school and midterms and life.  I am sooo looking forward to spring break next week! Not to mention I will be flying to MO to see my family for a few days! My niece Anna is having her wedding reception! SO EXCITED! 
     Well, Tony and I have decided not to move to Sacramento.  Not yet at least.  Maybe in the fall, but not today.  It's quite the shame since I found our perfect little home..but hubby put the big veto on the move so here we are. -.-
On another note, I LOVE school.  I know I complain sometimes about the classes I hate, but for the most part, Sac State is awesome.  I love the campus and I love my major! I am theroughly enjoying my time here.  I am learning to enjoy life wherever you may be on the path. Sometimes I get caught up in " After this, and during that"  I need to remember that






     

“There is no better time than right now to be happy.Happiness is a journey, not a destination.So work like you don't need money.Love like you've never been hurt, and, Dance like no one's watching...”


Here are a few things that make us happy :D



<3

Free pancake day with Amy


My ADORABLE nieces and nephews :)



Friends :)




My awesome hubby <3


Proof  my husband is taking an interest hollywood gossip.




<3Heather







No comments: